Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focused spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) Extremely high stability: The world’s top imported fiber laser is used, with stable performance, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Very high electro-optical conversion efficiency: The optical-to-optical conversion efficiency of the fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than that of the CO2 laser cutting machine, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
5) Very low use cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; it can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
1. High cutting accuracy: the positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repositioning accuracy is 0.03 mm.
2. The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a very small spot to achieve a high power density at the focal point. The material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization and evaporates to form a hole. With the relative linear movement of the light beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width. The width of the slit is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
3. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the surface roughness of the cut is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. The laser cutting machine is fast: the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min. It is much faster than the wire cutting speed.
5. The laser cutting machine has good cutting quality: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is little affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the collapse of the material formed during punching and shearing is completely avoided. The cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6. No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
8. The laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textiles, organic glass, etc.
9. Saving mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no mold repairs, and saving time for mold replacement, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
10. Material saving: using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize the utilization of materials.
11. Improve the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the physical object of the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
12. Safety and environmental protection: laser processing has less waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment.
Post time: Jul-07-2021